Re: Re: Brandi

  • Subject: Re: Re: Brandi
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:30:56 -0500

I'm sorry that she gave you such a scare, but delighted that it's not an aneurysm. That's an answer to prayers.

I don't want to throw another wrench into this, but I listen to Clark Howard and he often deals with callers with roommate problems. Does she have a lease on the apartment? If so, whether it was a joint lease or under her signature alone, she may be stuck. It's worth checking into before she moves out.

My doctor recommended guided imagery tapes for me when I was dealing with huge amounts of stress. Does her/your local library have any?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com> To: "Hines, Angela (SHB)" <AHINES@shb.com>; "Evans, Pam" <pevans@madixinc.com>; <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 9:39 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Brandi

Regarding my daughter Brandi...this is what it boils down to.  Stress
and anxiety.  She lost her job, can't find one right now, full time
student, medical bills piling up from the LAST time she was in the
hospital for her gallbladder being removed (3 months ago), roommate
moving out and taking a lot of her stuff and not paying rent.  Doctors
said she was just having reactions to severe stress and anxiety
because there is nothing "physically" wrong with her.  Yes, I'm
relieved that is the only thing wrong with her, BUT...the doctors
scared the CR*P out of me earlier this week saying she could have an
aneurism or tumor.  Tons of testing later...she is basically fine.
Her pain is just stress related...including the numbness in her hands
and feet.
SO - thank you all for your prayers and concern.  I was so amazed at
the response from everybody.  This group is awesome.