Re: Re: Brandi

  • Subject: Re: Re: Brandi
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:47:20 -0600

I don't know, but I'll look into it.
As for the roomy...it's my daughter's lease.  She had the girl move in
to help with the rent, and to help the girl get away from a
relationship.  So the girl moved home with her parents, took a bunch
of Brandi's things, and didn't pay for the rent she owed.  Hard lesson
learned for the daughter.  She did this while Brandi was in the
hospital.  So I had the lock changed on her apartment.

> I'm sorry that she gave you such a scare, but delighted that it's not an
> aneurysm. That's an answer to prayers.
> I don't want to throw another wrench into this, but I listen to Clark Howard
> and he often deals with callers with roommate problems.
> Does she have a lease on the apartment? If so, whether it was a joint lease
> or under her signature alone, she may be stuck. It's worth checking into
> before she moves out.
> My doctor recommended guided imagery tapes for me when I was dealing with
> huge amounts of stress. Does her/your  local library have any?
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>

Jesse R. Bell