Re: Yoohoo!

  • Subject: Re: Yoohoo!
  • From: Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:20:20 -0800

Sitting in LAX waiting a delayed flight back to St Louis. Spent six days visiting youngest daughter, who felt we had neglected her in favor of siblings. We saw the Getty Villa, the Descanso and Huntington Gardens during our stay, and loved them! On Thanksgiving, I spent the afternoon cooking turkey, etc, while DH and daughter went to see "Ninja Assassin". Happy holiday to all!
Cathy, IL z5b