Re: Time change
  • Subject: Re: Time change
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:51:57 EST

That's fascinating, Barb!  It's about the same way here.
I will look forward to more light in the afternoon by the
end of the year.  I don't mind dark mornings so much.
I am an early riser, but like to make a slow start with a
cup of tea, book or crossword puzzle, cat in my lap,
etc. for the first half-hour or so.  Chet, on the other hand,
just hates to get up early.  How I got him off to the
commuter train to the city for 30-odd years, I'll never
know. Now I try to stay in bed for an extra half-hour
just not to disturb him, but I still need to get up by
6:00 or soon after if my day is going to work out right.
At least we can tell ourselves If winter comes...
In a message dated 11/12/2010 11:10:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,