Re: Time change
  • Subject: Re: Time change
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:14:31 -0800

I'm with you, Pam. Not only can't stand the winters, but get impatient with those who say they enjoy the changing seasons. Lord love a duck.

On Nov 12, 2010, at 5:31 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

I had SAD before it had a name when I lived up north as a kid. I can't stand the short winters in Texas, let alone the northern ordeal. Must have sun and warmth. Still hate the cold, always will I expect. I still have to
fight the hibernation reflex.