Re: Visitor
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Visitor
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:02:09 -0800

Share, share.

On Nov 15, 2010, at 2:53 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

they were just too cute!   I've still got pictures of that weekend
somewhere....

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com> wrote:

I had a pet skunk growing up.  It lived in our house.  It used the
litter box just like a cat, took naps on my bed, just like a cat.
They are related, somehow, to the cat family.  I can see why they get
along.  Our cats got along with it.  So did our pet racoons.  They
only spray when they feel they are in danger.  A lot of times they
just act like they will spray...turn the tail to you and raise it..and
stamp their front feet...but never spray.  Usually that's enough to
warn other animals.
Pam was out at our place once when we rescued a bunch of baby skunks
(the mother had been killed).  They nestle into you just like a
kitten.  So cute.

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 9:54 PM, BONNIE_HOLMES