Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • Subject: Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:04:53 -0500

They used to come just after Christmas for the most part. I've noticed that in recent years, they've been arriving around Thanksgiving. I haven't gotten any yet except a couple of commercial grower catalogs, and they always come early.

I started getting next year's seed catalogs a couple weeks ago.
Pinetree was first off the mark. Other eager vendors are Vermont Bean
Seed and Totally Tomatoes and Dixondale's onion catalog.

Did it always use to be this early? Seems to me I remember sitting
around just after Christmas being excited to see them show up in my