Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • Subject: Re: 2012 Seed Catalogs
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:08:16 -0500

I can think of a really good reason - to get the seeds or other products before they sell out. It's particularly important with some things like heirloom potatoes, garlic and specialty onions. Quite a few limited supply seeds sell out quickly, too. If some of the suppliers (seed sellers) have to re-source from a different company, they may not have time to test before shipping.

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Singer" <inlandjim1@q.com>