Re: storm....

On 11/5/2012 1:03 PM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
Cathy, thank you for the kind words.   I am sure prayers have gotten our
son here today.   He has been in some very tight corners but pulled thru.
      Friendship is sooo important, I agree.   I recall with great pleasure
my experience, along with 60 of our MG group, visiting your garden a few
years ago.     I have also meet Rich and Melanie and had a plant swap with
   To bad the plans to have a meeting of the group never materialized. Judy,
my memory is certainly not what it was but I don't think I had the
opportunity to meet you in Orlando.   Please help me jog my memory if this is
      Hugs to all, Ceres (Carolyn)

In a message dated 11/5/12 11:15:09 AM, cathycrc@comcast.net writes
So nice to hear from you. Will keep your son in my prayers. I, too,
have had cataract surgery, but opted for distance vision. Now have
reading glasses located in strategic locations throughout the house
and in my purse! My gardening situation has been similar... why is it
that the weeds continue to thrive??? Even though our group doesn't
chat as much, I hope we will all maintain contact. Friendship is
Cathy, west central IL, z5b