Re: How's everybody doing?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: How's everybody doing?
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:47:45 -0600

good to hear from everyone.  tonight will be our first cold night - 39
degrees yuck.  Gauras, roses, zinnias, salvias, four o'clocks all blooming
their heads off.  One daylily put out one last flower today - Judy, it's
one of those you sent me many years ago - God bless you.  finally got rain
- 4" in 3 days.  lake's only 6 feet low now.  Blackhaw viburnum is starting
to turn purple - lovely.  and the rosemary shrubs are just starting to
bloom, that makes the bees (and local beekeepers) happy.  this getting dark
early thing is a swift pain, but it is what it is.  Not much else new here.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX