Re: strange gardening year

on 10/1/03 4:36 AM, Pamela J. Evans wrote:

> millet in my blue and white bed - courtesy of my birdies no doubt!  Corn?

I mentioned awhile back that I micro wave my bird seed about 3 min.
Sometimes a few "escape" & the birds drop them on the ground. I have one
that comes up & it looks like a miniature corn plant ?????
Been foggy here in the a.m./ peeking sun / cloudy. Lows early a.m. 47 - 49.

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA