Re: common mistakes?

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
> Marge, I have this problem, too.  I try to get rid of seedlings and
now shear
> my vines when the flowers are spent hoping to reduce new seedlings.
 A SA
> just recently appeared in bloom about 9' up in a concolor which I
didn't notice
> till I was down the street and it was very visible.

I do, too, Ceres, where I can reach them, which reminds me I need to
hack the ones growing over the Jap. hollies back so the poor hollies
can breath...while I love 'em, they are sneaky vines and get up into
things before you notice them.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :