RE: Garden railroads

It takes forever to do--- very expensive...... but worth it when done...
HA! It's just like your garden- never done!

I will find some sites for you later tonight, running late here... your
husband should join the on-line forum,
http://www.mylargescale.com/forum/ You do not have to be a paid member
to use this. Everyone is very helpful there.

You will have fun planting it... instead of making things grow big- now
you want them to stay tiny.... and that takes some getting used too...

They also have a yearly convention which some good buys can be found
at... Denver is the next one, and in 2005 it will be in Chicago... (well
actually St. Charles).. and yes, yours truly is very involved in this
convention....

Donna