Re: Garden railroads

So Donna, on these garden trains the idea is to suit the garden to the
scale of the train?  How much room do you think is adequate for
something that size?  Also, just give me a guess as to how much a
locomotive would cost.  Usually, I like to work in smaller scale.  I tie
flies that are smaller than your pinky finger nail.  I have hand painted
soldiers in battle scenes that are about the size of your thumb nail.
Until I became so busy I was doing an HO scale train scene at
Christmas.  But I can see the attraction of a garden train as well.