RE: Garden railroads

Yep, everything is to scale, plants, houses, mountains, people.... You
look at plants in a different way.... will this look like a tree next to
the house? Will this ground cover keep the tiny leaves.... stuff like

I think a starter set is a 4ft circle.... but trust me, you never seem
to have enough room....You can buy an engine, cars, track, and
transformer for 200-400 bucks.... then you get hooked.... and more of
everything is needed... some locomotives can be 5-6K, depends on what
brand and what you want (we do LGB).... and then there is the plants,
houses, landscaping,....

Right now I am a bit disgusted with it... Dh expanded.... but never
finished it, so it is a total mess! I have plants in holding beds since
last year and they are not going to make it in the display this year...
not good! One part of my pond is dismantled so the new waterfall from
the train area can get hooked in... been like that since last fall...
and the list goes on....