From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:42:27 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Re: claws

See that is the problem in a nut shell.... fix one problem, you
I enjoy the wildlife. I<br>> > think it's astonishing to think about all
are invasive aliens, just like some plants. Maybe they were
It is my understanding that the coyotes at one time were<br>limited<br>>
to<br>> the Plains. However, with the expatriation (extermination) of
of this TOp Dog. In<br>> Yellowstone, where the wolves have been
reintroduced, the coyotes<br>> population<br>> has been reduced by 50%
Betsy<br>> Evergreen Co<br>>
> To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with the<br>>
> message text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br>> <br>>
message text UNSUBSCRIBE

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com