RE: holiday decorating

I thought the same thing Melody--- what is Kitty talking about
Thanksgiving?!? Figured she was on her feet too much this weekend LOL!

Nice to hear about a town that still enjoys the holidays... a few folks
here decorate for X-mas, but not much for Halloween. The town puts on a
night at the local park... free hot dogs and hot cocoa with a bonfire
and hayride. (Yes, I am the one passing out the hot dogs)

Seems fall is always so busy for me, never get the Halloween decorations
out of the basement....

But X-mas here is the Griswalds.... no doubt about it....:) Had to
install extra circuits and plugs just for the holiday. We have lights
and animated everything in the front lawn....

Inside is no better, as a collector of D56 houses, we have a village,
make a forest in the front bay window (like 12 trees crammed in there)
and have tons of animated stuff also... just bought a new snowman... he
is five feet tall, motion sensor, so as you walk by him, he sings (mouth
opens, head turns) and dances (whole body moves).. looks like a person
in a costume.

Now to get the house cleaned and the yard ready for winter so I can
start on stuff is another matter...

Donna