From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:30:56 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] holiday decorating

Well as long as those 'boys' are taken care of... glad they don't
holiday times, a friend has a few pictures of<br>my village on the
net....It has expanded since then....<br><br>

BIG<br>stockings.<br>> The items they get me are usually bigger (they
all pitch in)<br>> Anyway, the presents can still go under the table the

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com