From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:47:05 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] holiday decorating

Of course the animals here all have their own stockings and
presents<br>under the tree.... they are part of the family here
course, I hang a big stocking for each cat.<br>> <br>> Kitty, we do that
too. I had to laugh - in this issue of AARP<br>Magazine it<br>> said
that 64 percent of Americans hang a stocking at Christmas
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>