Re: holiday decorating

In a message dated 10/14/2003 1:20:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

> Curious how many of us are lax in the cleaning department during the
> gardening season?

Especially during the gardening season. Housecleaning is my least favorite
activity - puts me in a totally foul mood - so I do as little of it as possible.
 When my husband retired he said that since I hated it so much, he would do
the cleaning.  A couple of weeks later he hired a woman to come in every two
weeks and do basic cleaning.  It isn't that I enjoy a mess - I just have much
better things to do with my time, and somehow I don't have the knack for
organizing household things that some women do.  It's interesting, I guess, that I
can organize information to index a complex book but not objects to keep house.
Oh well, I am considered to be a good cook.