Re: now this and that- was Fires

Pam I think commented on the person who started it.... In some news
stories I have read, it was a hunter who got lost and was doing what
they always do... set a fire to get help... I am sure that person wishes
they were still lost. As tragic as the loss of property is, those
firefighters need to be praised for all the work they have done and the
lives that can not be replaced that were saved.

Donna, at last count there were 13 separate major fires (many more
smaller ones) and the hunter in question was only responsible for one of
them. It happened to be the largest one but still only one of them.
There are several that seem to have been arson committed by the same
person...maybe. Nothing definitive!

DF