RE: Freeze 27 deg

Surgery?!?.... Hope all is well with you Ceres. Must have missed that
post somewhere....

E-Gads...frost, I am NOT ready for that.....better check the forecast
here. Cool today but bright and sunny. Did not plan on doing anything
outside today... that is the plan for tomorrow, but appears that may
have to change.

I did purchase the shed this morning. Opted for a resin type, 8X9, but
this one has a metal framing so hopefully it will be sturdier. It does
have a tad more style to it, i.e. no flat outside walls, and the colors
match my house. I couldn't believe all the different types out there and
the fact it took 2 weeks to decide which one. It is being delivered
tomorrow afternoon, which also shocked me- Sunday delivery and the next
day!.

Donna