Freeze 27 deg

Temps dipped to 27 last night.  Heavy frost on the ground this a.m.  I had
eye surgery yesterday so my poor husband had to move containers inside.
Temporarily I have plants in the garage, garden room, kitchen & hall way.  I will not
be able to move them inside for a couple of weeks when I am healed.
    The sun is shining at the moment but I think the high is to be only about
50 today.