Re: If winter comes...

Ceres,
Try not to take it too personally, but there is something about
engineers (I was married to one) that is so, how can I say it? so....

There was a discussion on the FG board not long ago. A visitor, an EE,
wanted to know why he couldn't get an exact report on individual plants
and be guaranteed they would look like the picture. Many people tried
(kindly and some not so kindly) to explain it to him. No one could
really get through to this guy.

Kitty