RE: If winter comes...

Well Auralie....

You summed it up pretty well.... It is their life and as much as we want
to grab a hold of them and say-- Listen, you are missing out on.....

We have to bite our tongues and hope soon they will see the light. Of
course, grandkids need at least a month vacation at the grandparents
yearly... so they can spoil them.. keeps things in balance LOL! :)