Re: If winter comes...

In a message dated 10/6/04 6:01:38 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< Try not to take it too personally, but there is something about
engineers (I was married to one) that is so, how can I say it? so.... >>

Kitty, remember I said I found it amusing.  Yes, given a small tolerance,
engineers are always looking for the perfect as that is the only workable way in
the engineering field and that seems to carry over to the personal life as
well.  I do have these tendencies & am often reminded of that but that is not all
bad.  Things should be black or white & hopefully no gray but then we live in
a world where that is not desirable for many or maybe just challenging.  I
just had to comment as I am becoming a bit testy in this recovery stage.  It is
a beautiful day, I have so many things to do in the garden and yet I cannot.
    BTW, does anyone know what's up with Melody & Marti?