Re: If winter comes...

Is this proof that opposites attract, or what?

On Wednesday, October 6, 2004, at 09:34 PM, Zemuly@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 10/6/2004 6:01:38 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

but there is something about engineers (I was married to one) that is so,
how can I say it? so....

I was once married to one (#2 husband), too, and I can identify with what
you are saying. Was also married to an art director (#3) -- also a
perfectionist. I no longer make eye contact as I, who am an inveterate collector of
clutter, obviously make poor choices in mates.

zone 7
West TN

Island Jim
Southwest Florida