Re: Andrea/Fine Gardening/Salvia

In a message dated 10/11/04 9:26:14 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< E-Gads.. where are you going to put them all... do you have a greenhouse
or something...

By next week... you obviously don't work full time. >>

They will go in my garden room, 10 x 22, only for plants.  Donna, I have been
retired for 12 yrs but was employed full time for 34 yrs.  I do have a
holiday job at a local gift shop where I work 2 days a wk & will start on the 18th.
In the spring I work at a greenhouse and in btwn I play hard!