Re: Caladiums

Thanks, Jim.  They definitely do not survive our winters.  It didn't even take
a frost to make then look sick - just 35 degrees one night.  I will try
them like dahlias.  Just wondered if I should cut the leaves off now or let
them mature a bit more.  I guess since the nights are being in the 40s
mostly, I wil cut them off when I get time.  They don't look pretty any more,
might as well.
I know they live in the ground where you are.  Used to use them for borders
when I grew up in the Panhandle.  I had to learn to garden all over again
when I moved to this area.

In a message dated 10/12/2004 6:57:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,