Re: Heating the indoors, the yard outside, too...and a question...

We have Sungold at the Display Gardens and I really think it's cool. I'd
love to get several of the different aurea colored conifers we have;
they really brighten things up. I can't say from experience much about
their h x s; we've only had them about 5 years.