RE: Re: Re: Re: Heating the indoors, the yard outside, too...and a question...

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Re: Re: Re: [CHAT]Heating the indoors, the yard outside, too...and a question...
  • From: kmrsy@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 22:56:37 +0000

It started out a beautiful day, clear, very-blue skies, cool, with a bit
of a breeze. By 11am it was windy. By noon, completely clouded over and
getting cold. I worked at the Display Gardens in the morning - planted
200 crocus and fertilized some trees and shrubs. Sold some of the tulips
leftover from the sale. I'll be potting up quite a few. Got home at
1:30, then off to work at 2pm. I'll get out of here for home in a few
minutes.

I hope tomorrow will be calmer and warmer. there are several outdoor
things I'd like to get done. But I did get the garage cleaned yesterday
so there's plenty of room for the car. Also put the storm windows up in
the Florida room. It's mid October and this time of year can be a real
rollercoaster.

Kitty