Re: Chinese garden

Hello Donna,
thanks for mentioning this one. I was not aware of its existence. I printed out the directions page after reading the FAQ page and looking at some of the photos. Going to place the pages in my "Need to go There" folder. Remains a mystery as to whether I will ever actually end up there, but the thought is good. Who knows?? Perhaps run away from home for a couple of days sometime......
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net>
Have you ever been to Anderson gardens near Rockford Illinois? They
claim to have a detailed version, one of the best in this country. And
it is only 2 hours north of me :)