Re: No bloom Stephanotis

Mine died, Ceres, so I'm probably not the best source of information. It was growing in an urn in the shade on a trellis. When it got to the top of the trellis, it jumped to a poultry netting "roof" over our utility area. That roof, while on the north side of the house, gets sun most of the day. And that was where the stephanotis bloomed. So I would guess yours may need more light. About root bound I'm also ignorant, but if you think it might be a problem, consider changing its soil.

I'm not sure why mine died. I had a rooted cutting from it that I tried to grow in the ground in another [also shady] spot and it died also. So I assume iy doesn't like a great deal of shade.

I'm going to try one more time, however. Our sun porch is on the north side of the house. The east windows are shaded by a large cattley guava [Psidium littorale] bush but afternoon sun barges in the west windows somewhat raucously. I intend to cover those windows with a roof to ground lattice and plant a couple of stephanotis at the base of the lattice They will get full sun for probably two-thirds of daylight hours. So maybe they'll be happy. And if they die, I replace them with Thunbergia grandiflora or Allamanda cathartica or Petrea nobilis.