From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 9:02 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] bringing the yard inside/ oil & gas

nope, annuals still fine here.... as of this morning. It has been cool
enough that the tender plants I will overwinter are now in the house....

Fall colors are here and some stuff is going dormant, but not due to a
frost yet. Really been windy here.... although yesterday was a nice day
and the shed finally got done!.... Tonight planning on assembling the
shelves and filling it to the brim in the next few days.