Re: bringing the yard inside/ oil & gas

Well, Rich, at least you had land to live off of. I give you a lot of
credit for such a life; I don't think I could do that for long - then.
These days, I doubt I could manage such labors at all. In fact I know I
couldn't be cutting wood with this bad shoulder. I can't even pull the
starter cord on my Mantis! Fortunately my shredder is a right-handed
pull. I hope it will start as I wasn't able to use it last year because
of tennis elbow, which is under control for now. I have big intensions
of shredding lots of leaves for mulch this fall.

Kitty