Re: Re: bringing the yard inside

Don't I wish that was for the whole 11 months!  No, not feasible to
change at this point; we have hot water baseboard heat and natural
gas isn't near here...LP gas would be even more expensive for this
house, really,  plus trying to retrofit for ducts would be really
costly.  Stuck with this one I fear...  I do have LP gas for my
cooktop - has saved my bacon during elec. outages on many occasions.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs