Re: OT - looking for a relaxing drink, non-alcohol

In a message dated 10/19/2004 5:00:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
silverhawk@flash.net writes:
Man...with the stress I've been under lately...my "one glass" of red
wine in the evening has turned into SEVERAL glasses of red wine. Gotta
stop and relax. I'm looking for a good tasting tea or beverage that
would be a good substitute. I don't drink regular tea...and don't like
most herbal teas. They taste like you mowed the grass and stuck it in
hot water....and you're supposed to like that? Ughhh. I don't want the
caffeine and I don't want alcohol....HELP????
Hot milk with a bit of vanilla and honey.  Very soothing.  Put you right
to sleep.