Re: Heuchera...'Dolce Peach Melba'

I believe TN is exclusively Tissue culture. A friend of mine orders a
little from them and gets tiny cells of 72 or 144 per tray as I recall.
A nursery has to get them in early and grow them on if ordered directly
from TN. You should take a list of items you like on the TN website to
that nursery and tell them to get started on it now ;+)