RE: Heuchera...'Dolce Peach Melba'

The Trial Garden where I volunteer had their fall sale...they decided to
push a lot of the proven winners to get people to plant for fall, winter
and early spring.  If we have winters like the last few, pansies, violas,
snapdragons, and sweet peas can often make it thought the winter.  They
were showing them with kale, leaf lettuce and other winter vegs.

It is so warm that I mowed yesterday and picked a handful of raspberries!!!
My cosmos and zinnias that I have been deadheading are coming up and trying
to bloom.  Can't believe this weather!!!
Bonnie ETN Zone 7