Re: Leaf Collection

No cops.;+) I did have to wait and let one car pass me before heading
home on one trip but otherwise no other traffic besides a few that
passed while I was raking onto the tarp. This was a straight shot 2
blocks down the street with a broad 90 degree curve just before my
house. At maybe 10 mph I don't think I lost a single leaf.

Kitty