Re: Maxicrop on sale

It's always been my impression (and confirmed by our MG CES Horticulture
Educator) that most insecticides, fertilizers, and such products have a
shelf life of 2-3 yrs. My assumption has been that that time usually
starts after you open the product. However, I suppose if it sat for
years before breaking the seal, its effectiveness could diminish a bit,
but I doubt GA! would let it sit too long. They are probably offering it
at a discount to keep the product moving while still effective. If you
bought it from a little mom/pop hardware store that was going out of
business after 39 years, I might question the age of the product.

Kitty