Re: Maxicrop on sale

That's good advice, Kitty--or, at least, it agrees with my MG notes. I think we've been conditioned to buy products on some sort of false notion that efficacy is always finite, maybe even for a lump of coal. I often wonder how much of our Gross Domestic Product is simply poured down the drain because some arbitrary and irrelevant date has passed.