RE: Plant ID help please

Hmmm, you had to screw it up....;+)
Height and spread similar, but largest leaves are about 4x4inches.
Leaves are a pale green, no sign of bronze or burgundy cast in summer.

Bloomed recently, not spring. Blooms have faded but bees still all over it today. Flowers appear to be white, not green.
I think we need to keep looking.  Thanks.
Kitty

-- "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Here is some info on H. richardsonii that is a left over from my plant sale
days. Will see if I can email you the pictures privately.

Donna

			Heuchera richardsonii
			Prairie Alum Root
Family Scientific Name: Saxifragaceae (saxifrage family)
Family Common Name:
Habit: Herbaceous perennial
Zone: 3 to 9
Sun: Full sun to part shade
Spread: 1 to 1.5 ft
Height: 1 to 2 ft
Growth Habit: Clumps are shallow rooted and develop woody bases. 2 years
before bloom.
Growth Times:
Range: British Columbia to Colorado, eat to Wisconsin and Indiana
Foliage Color: Basal clump of heart-shaped, shallow lobed, long petiole
green leaves ( 2-3"). Flower stems and leaves undersides are hairy. Leaves
develop bronze or burgundy cast in summer.
Bloom Time: spring to early summer.
Bloom: Green, tiny bell shaped flowers in open airy panicles are borne on
slender wiry stems extending well above the leaves.
Fruit/Seed Color:
Water: Dry to medium moisture
Drought Tolerant: Yes
pH: 5.5 to 7 acidic-neutral
Propagation: Divide every 3-4 years Or stem cuttings close to the crown in
summer. Sowing too many seeds leads to damping off. Plant fine seeds on
surface.
Problems: root heaving in cold winter climates, apply mulch.
Fire Tolerance:
Salinity Tolerance:
Restoration Value:
Food Chain Importance: Hummingbirds
Other Uses and Values: Powder from the root was used to control bleeding.