RE: Plant ID help please

I wouldn't count it out yet Kitty. The crazy weather pattern I have had
here, and assuming you did too, have thrown out many timings of blooms. For
instance, after that hot summer, the cooler weather has made things bloom
here that shouldn't be, added bonus IMHO.

Wish I had more time, I could run out to Gibson and see what theirs is
doing... but sorry, just don't have the two hours to do it. I tried calling
there, but alas, just the PT help that doesn't have a clue about which plant
I am talking about is working :(

Maybe Chris is right, maybe someone in that gardens help had villosa at
home, thought it was richardsonii and brought a cutting in?

Sorry, can't be more helpful.

Donna