Re: mystery plant??

> Any body have an idea what un-named plants are?  Especially #1943?  (Or
> if you see any that are misidentified).  These are plants at my sister's
> new house outside Boston.
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sharond214@verizon.net/album?.dir=/dca0&.src=ph&.tok=phAq.tDBpPun674u

Hi Theresa,

   Are there larger copies of the images anywhere that I could look at?
   Some of them are just too hard to tell without being able to zoom in.

   Still, here's some comments:

     #16, variegated dogwood

        Actually Aegopodium podograraria 'Variegatum'
     #6, great blue lobelia

        It looks like some sort of Nepeta or Calamintha to me

     #15, DSCN1946

        Hard to tell; is that flower part of it?  I was thinking maybe
        Chrysanthemum parthenium or a Pyrenthrum of some sort
     #17 Chamomile/tansy

        I'm pretty sure this one is Chrysanthemum parthenium

   Those are the only ones I can tell without larger pictures.  I hope it