Re: mystery plant??

Thanks Chris-  I'll send these on to my sister and she can look them up
and compare to the real plant.  Unfortunately I don't have larger
images- the slideshow feature is the largest one available.  Re: 1946-
yes that yellow flower is part of it.  I told her to take more pictures
close up and send them on.  So, I'll repost the link once I know better
pics are available.

Theresa