Re: OT: well- stil in CA for nowl

In a message dated 10/7/05 8:30:04 PM, tchessie1@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Well- we found out today that we won't be going to Iowa.

Theresa, I am disappointed but hope something great will come your way.
     My garden is gone for the year after heavy frost for the past 4 mornings
and earlier on the 29th.   I got all my plants moved inside but the garage is
loaded yet as I have been working the quilt show all day since Thurs.   Today
is the last day but will be taking my mother in for an out patient procedure
tomorrow, Tues start my annual holiday job at the pharmacy/Hallmark store
near by, Wed need to cleanup MG garden with my MG gardening buddies & Thurs work
again so guess that leaves Fri for my next opportunity to get the plants ready
to move in the house & plant in the garden.
     Yesterday driving east on I/35/80 to the quilt show early in the morning
I crossed over the Des Moines river and it was breath taking.   The rising
sun brightly shining on the steam/fog   coming off the river so thick you could
not see the water and appearing as if someone dumped a truck load of dry ice
in the water.
     Best wishes to you and your husband, Theresa.   You need to travel to
the midwest sometime to see what you missed.