Re: everybody outside today?

Scheepers and Van Engelen are excellent sources.  Van Engelen is the
wholesale side of Scheepers.  If you can use large quantities of bulbs, order
from them.  I usually get some from both.  They are very helpful with
and have provided speakers for my Horticulture School.  I usually look at the
color photos in the Scheepers catalog and order from Van Engelen  - our club
makes bulk orders from them to share savings.

In a message dated 10/10/2005 5:51:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,