Re: now fog, trips, rain- was OT: well- stil in CA for nowl

Well if you taking a relaxing drive, the fog/mist is
wonderful- but when you are late for work- it sucks!
Almost wiped out yet another deer on the way in
today...never seen it coming with the dense fog
here...missed it by inches, but betting there is some
fur on the front bumper!

Say Chris- you are supposed to be busy planting seeds-
no time for camping <just kidding>- have a safe trip
and hope you don't get rained out.

and to those in the Northeastern states- how are you
faring with the weather? Hope no one is flooded!

--- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>