Re: germination temps was: hum....

I do try, Auralie.
One of the things I think I have learned while gardening is to try and keep an open mind not only about plants but the people who play with them as well. In fact, I feel I have learned more about humanity from playing in my garden than with my direct contact with people in the past. So many similar streams running parallel. All this coming from a child of the 50's where everything was black and white. Yes or no. Right or wrong.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

That was one thing that made our Gene Bush such a success at our Fall
Conference - he obviously had great knowledge but an open mind